Monday, October 19, 2020

A Simple Sympathy Card

 


I lost my stamping mojo last week. And when that happens, I like to get in my studio, do some serious cleaning, de-stash a bit, and try something new.

I had this stencil from The Greetery for months, and had not used it. Yesterday was the day! And wow, what stunning results with little effort! 



I needed a sympathy card for a sweet family at church, so I paired the image with a sentiment from PTI.

{Today's Brew: Fir and Foliage stencils (The Greetery), Think Big Favorites stamp sentiment (PTI), Distress Oxide inks, PTI ink}

Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors. I have this stencil and keep forgetting about it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how this turned out, it's gorgeous! I think this is the perfect type of sympathy card. Rich in color but not too busy.

    ReplyDelete