Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Going to Seed

 





I've been working in the garden this week, getting all the vegetable gardens cleaned up and putting away the tomato cages and trellises. 

As I did, it struck me how there is a beauty in every season of the garden if you look closely. I was admiring all of the seed pods, with their beautiful shapes and designs. The colors are mellowing to crimson and golden hues.

Simple beauty.


I've been embracing the simple this month. This card is just one example.


{Today's Brew: Woodware stamps, MFT sentiment stamps, Distress Oxide inks, sequins (SU), Mister Huey spray}





Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! You did a wonderful job of combining the black images with the ink blending. Your gift of finding inspiration in your daily life is inspiring in itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! You are inspiring me to get out some of my simpler images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the warmth of the colors with the silhouettes!

    ReplyDelete