Monday, November 2, 2020

Back From Retreat

 


Good morning, cafe friends!

I am back from a five day crafting retreat with my Mom and friends. We spent our time here at Riverside Retreats in Marshall, MI. It was a BEAUTIFUL new house made just for crafters, with a big room supplied with long tables, OTT lites, die cut machines, and just about anything you could need.





It was a beautiful setting, too!


I made forty cards, which is a lot for me! I also helped Mom with her card making. This time, I told her to bring very little in the way of supplies, as I packed enough for both of us!



I made these simple cards yesterday, on our last day together. This stamp and die set had been purchased a while back and never used. So glad I got to break it in, finally!

{Today's Brew: Faith in Bloom stamps and dies (Taylored Expressions), PTI card stock, Simple Stories papers, Lawn Fawn dies, COPICs}

I will have lots of fun projects to share with you in the days ahead, so stop back!

Hope you have all been staying healthy and well! Blessings, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment