Friday, February 26, 2021

Wabbit Season

 


Ah, Bugs Bunny cartoons! When I was a kid, these were my favorite! Remember when Elmer Fudd would go hunting, and Bugs and Daffy Duck would try to convince him it was either "wabbit" season or duck season?

Classic!

It's wabbit season now, when I start to bring all of the bunnies out for a little spring refresh.

This rabbit from Jane Gill's Woodware linocuts is so lovely! I gave it the simple treatment: a Distress Oxide blended background with a spritz of shimmer spray.


I feed lots of big bunnies in my yard. One night recently, I couldn't sleep. It was past midnight, and when I looked outside, there was a big chubby rabbit eating under the bird feeder. How funny! I didn't know that rabbits were late night snackers.

Blessings on your weekend, café friend!



1 comment: