Thursday, April 1, 2021

Fun, Fast Cards for the Guys


I like to make a variety of cards for all occasions when I go to stamp camp. At the end of day two, I realized that Mom and I had made a lot of floral cards, but we really needed some cards for the guys in our life.

I wanted something fast and fun, easy to assemble.

Die cuts and patterned paper to the rescue!


I've owned this set from My Favorite Things for a while. And then Stampin' Up came out with their own version, which was really cute. So I decided to just purchase the matching patterned papers from SU and pair it with my MFT stamps and dies. 


The bottle cap sentiments add a nice touch. I stuck a few enamel dots on the front to mimic the bubbles.

{Today's Brew: Bubble Over stamps and dies (MFT), SU patterned paper, enamel dots}

Seven cards for my birthday stash!







 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the ideas! I have the MFT stamps and dies, plus I need to make some masculine birthday cards, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I need to use the bottles to make a few beers, too! :)

      Delete