Saturday, April 3, 2021

Number One Done!


I got my first dose of the Moderna COVID vaccine yesterday! My arm was a little sore last night...no biggie.  My Mom got her second dose on Thursday and said she was "sicker than a dog" for 24 hours. I've heard the second round can be tougher, but that usually means it's doing the job.

Michigan has been pretty bad with the vaccine rollout and scheduling. That's probably why our numbers are spiking. We had to drive to Ohio to get ours done, as have many of our friends and neighbors.

Have you gotten vaccinated? 

 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mary Rose, happy Easter! Yes, I have gotten the first does. Just a sore arm and a little more tired the day after. A little worried about the second dose, but I am getting it on a Thursday and Friday is usually a lighter day for me at work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here...my second will be on a Friday. Hope it goes well for you!

      Delete
  2. Yay, for that first dose. Jim & I got our 2nd Pfizer shots last week. Other than a sore arm and a bit of lethargy we didn't get sick with it. Now to wait another week for "freedom" to eat out more etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So glad, Vikki! I heard that two weeks after the first, you are already at 90% vaccination rate, which is good! The bad news: I read that current vaccines only last for six months, as far as they know. ugh! Better than nothing, right?

      Delete