Monday, October 11, 2021

CP Notecards Dies


I was playing around in the craft room yesterday, using some bits and pieces that were laying on my table. I decided to employ Catherine Pooler's new Notecard dies. For the card above, I used the die to shape the card.


And for this card, I used the die to make the plaid background. And because I liked the rounded edges, I used a corner rounder to round off the edges of the card base.


I think these dies will have a lot of uses. 


I have so many cute autumn stamps, and I feel like I need to give them all some love before the season is over! Hmmm. Maybe I will start making some Thanksgiving cards.

Do you send Thanksgiving cards?

3 comments:

  1. Glad you can play around with your fall stamps and dies. I'm working on Christmas cards now. I do send Thanksgiving cards, and they are finished. I've been trying to get cards finished early, because it's too stressful to be making them with a time crunch. I would, however, like to have time to just play with my fall items. I love fall! We had a dusting of snow yesterday. Maybe winter is coming early this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek! I hope not, Susie! We are having a warmer than normal autumn here, and I am still trying to grow grass in some patchy spots before winter weather arrives! The fall color season seems to be slow this year, too. Lots of trees that haven’t changed color or dropped leaves yet!

      Delete
    2. Eek! I hope not, Susie! We are having a warmer than normal autumn here, and I am still trying to grow grass in some patchy spots before winter weather arrives! The fall color season seems to be slow this year, too. Lots of trees that haven’t changed color or dropped leaves yet!

      Delete