Saturday, October 9, 2021

Finished for Fall

 


I finished off these little stitched squares from Lori Holt this morning and put them up on the frame.


I did the same thing with these as I did with the spring Stitch cards. I glued them to backer board, added a ricrac trim, glued strips of magnet tape to the back, and then stuck them to the magnets that are on the frame. Easy!


I liked how these images had a touch of the gray tones that I'd used to paint the back of the frame.



How stinkin' cute is that acorn?


Just a fun piece to swap out for the seasons. I have this one in the basement dining area.

Another project finished for my 2021 Year of Gettin' Stuff Done!





2 comments:

  1. Such sweetness! Love the touch of the ribbon bow. Looks great next to your table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely fall piece! I love that you can swap out the panels each season.

    ReplyDelete