Friday, September 13, 2024

21

 




My baby turned 21 yesterday.

21?! How did that happen?

Sam is in his "Nirvana" era, channeling his inner Kurt Cobain look. :)

He's studying Industrial Engineering at the University of Michigan, working retail whenever he can to have money to visit his fiancée in Illinois. Love puts a lot of miles on the car!

We took him out to dinner so that he could order his first (legal, eh?) drink. And guess what happened? Even though his license shows his birthdate, they couldn't accept it because it is a "vertical" license and not a newly issued "horizontal" license.

Poor Sam! I guess he'll have to wait until he gets to the DMV for a new license!

In the meantime, I made him a beer card!


{Today's Brew: Craft Brew stamps and dies (PTI), Woodland Birch background stamp (Hello Bluebird), Plaid background stamp (Catherine Pooler), HB leaf die, CP inks, shimmer spray}


I even made the foam a little frosty!

Fear not. I ordered a beer for myself and let Sam drink mine. 😁

Let the good times roll!

Love you, Sam!

No comments:

Post a Comment