Monday, September 30, 2024

Colorful Pumpkins

 


Don't you love all the colorful pumpkins and gourds this time of year?



I was inspired to break out of the typical "orange" variety with this card.


I used a bunch of Catherine Pooler products, including the Bless This House stamps and dies.


I added a little twinkle and some sequins, too.

I used this paper pack as my color guide:


This is a 12 by 12 pack, but I decided to take one of each pattern and cut it down to 6 by 6 for easier card making.


I find that when I do this, it gives me permission to use it and not hoard it for some future project.

This card is for a pen pal swap, and this was the inspiration:


Fun! I stamped a lot of images from this set, so I think it's going to be pumpkin spice everything for a while.

Blessings on your Monday, café friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment