Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Year of Plenty Revisited

 


I've been featuring a lot of new products lately. I like to snag great deals whenever I can.

But wait. Wasn't this supposed to be my Year of Plenty? I'm supposed to be using what I've got, right?

Yep. It's a balance, and I'm not always that good at it.

Today's cards were made with "using what I've got" products.

Catherine Pooler released a new holiday collection called Greenery of the Season,  and it's just lovely.

But I already have some very similar sets, and I used those to create the same feeling.


For color inspiration, I used this paper pack.


I combined these two stamp and die sets...Winter Florals and Pinecone Greetings. The "noel" sentiment is from Jar Full of Joy.


I added a little sparkle with sequins, and stamped the outline stamp over the poinsettia with gold ink.

These are my first attempts at holiday cards. It's October now, and I need to get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment