Monday, September 23, 2024

Fall is in the Air

 


It's official. Fall is here! And it officially looks like fall this morning, too.

We've had a very dry month, and the temps last week were too warm for my liking. Lots of watering in the garden. But yesterday, we got some much needed rain and the temps have cooled.

My front yard is covered in little golden leaves from the Linden tree.


I haven't had a lot of time for crafting this month. Between writing and dulcimer playing, it seemed like I was always busy. So yesterday, I made it a point to get inky. I made a lot of cards! Eight in total, which is a big amount for me.

I used the stamps and dies from Concord and 9th's Autumn Hues to make today's brew!


And here's another version.


This bundle includes stamps, dies and turnabout stencils...one that makes a background, and another that makes a wreath.


I like how this background came out. I used Prima Metallics paints to splatter some golden hues over the top.


I also like how the ink adhered to the embossed Basket Weave cover plate when applied with ink blending brushes.


{Today's Brew: Autumn Hues bundle (Concord and 9th), Basket Weave Cover Plate, CP inks, Prima Metallic paints, CP sequins}



Blessings on your Monday, café friends!

2 comments: