Monday, September 9, 2024

Flip the Switch to Fall

 


The calendar turned from August to September, and it was as if someone flipped the switch from summer to fall! The temps dropped, the nights got cool, and the landscape started to turn golden.

It's no secret that I love this time of year!

And consequently, I have a LOT of autumn related craft supplies that I need to get using, pronto!


This card came together so quickly because I had a lot of the elements pre-stamped and colored, just waiting to be assembled.

{Today's Brew: All stamps and dies Hello Bluebird, CP inks and sequins}


I saw this little lady collecting black walnuts on my walk last week. I say "lady" because she has that look about her that says "What am I going to fix for dinner?"

Nuts it is!





No comments:

Post a Comment