Wednesday, September 25, 2024

My Favorite Color

 


Burgundy is THE color trend for Fall/Winter 2024. You will be seeing a lot of it in stores.  I like this color, and I happen to have a lot of it in my wardrobe. I just got these really cute shoes from JBU in this color, and they pair well with so many different colors, too...mustard yellows, denim, navy, gray, black.


I'm trying to replace old shoes this season, as I've developed plantar fasciitis in recent months, probably from too much walking. Ouch. The heel pain! No fun. 

I like burgundy! But my favorite color is autumn!


I made two cards with this fun sentiment from Concord and 9th Autumn Hues bundle!


The first card uses the turnabout stencil to make a wreath. So fast and fun!


The second color uses the Stitched Leaves card front die as the backdrop. I like the look of these card front dies after they've been ink-blended. The inks settle into the images in a unique way...darker in the recessed stitches, softer and lighter on the front.



Burgundy, spicy oranges, golden yellows...all the lovely colors of autumn!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty cards and color! Yep plantar fasciitis is not fun. My husband and I went through it. We ended up going to a podiatrist and he gave some good suggestions on the type of shoes that we should wear. The appointment was pricey but we are glad that we did it and were able to get the shoes from stores/ online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got some insoles yesterday, and I'm hoping they help!

      Delete
  2. I love burgundy too! I am sad that SU got rid of all their burgundy hues except Cherry Cobbler...and that's not quite the same. And I LOVE JBU shoes! They're the only kind that don't hurt my feet! Your fall cards are just delightful! It's a favorite season of mine as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love JBU shoes, too! I have been buying them for years...and they're podiatrist certified, according to the box!

      Delete