Thursday, September 26, 2024

Pumpkin Season

 


I try to keep my produce in its proper season. Peaches in August. Apples in September. Pumpkins in October.

I haven't bought any real pumpkins yet, but I probably will next week.

In the meantime, I made some paper pumpkins!

The fun thing about the Freshly Picked dies and stamps from Concord and 9th is that it allows you to fill the bushel basket with strawberries, apples, and pumpkins. It also includes two different kinds of handles to customize.


For this card, I put the pumpkins in the basket.


I had a few assembled pumpkins left over, some I made this little scene card using some background stamps from Hello Bluebird.

I treated myself to my first PSL of the season recently.


Yum!

I've been making my own PSLs at home recently, using Premier Protein Pumpkin Spice shakes in place of coffee creamer. It tastes great!

No comments:

Post a Comment