Friday, October 18, 2024

Year of Plenty: Bits and Bobs and Extras

 


When I get on a crafty roll, I often make a little extra to use later. Extra die cuts, extra stamped images, extra backgrounds. This makes for super fast card making later.

I had a few extra tea cups from my last crafty session, so I paired them with a background panel that had already been stamped and a coaster die cut ready for use. I had all of the little flowers and tags piled together on a paper plate, and I just grabbed what I needed.

It's like making a new meal from the leftovers!


{Today's Brew: MFT Cup of Tea stamps and dies, SU stamps and flower dies, C and 9th HUGS die, The Greetery Cozy Coaster die, The Greetery Spring Meadow background stamp}

I think today will be a good day to put on some Christmas music (too soon?) and do some holiday prepping. Backgrounds, die cuts, card bases. Maybe I will brew up a holiday latte to inspire me.

Blessings on your Friday, café friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment