One of my sisters-in-law is a big reader, like me. And she is having a BIG birthday this week...you know, one of those birthdays where the age ends in 0. I decided she needed a bookish birthday card.
My brother still hasn't forgiven me for telling her about the huge quarterly book sale at my local fairgrounds. She attends every sale, too! And now my brother has to build her more bookshelves. ha ha ha!
This card was super easy to assemble, thanks to a little pre-stamping.
I found a bunch of pre-stamped and die cut images in the storage sleeve and was able to use them to make the card. Thank you, smart self!
The "bookshelf" is from a Hello Bluebird Gallery frame die, and the streamers are from Mama Elephant. I thought the streamers and sequins made it more festive.
I'm mailing this one off with a cute bookmark today.
And here's one more bookish thing I found this week: this coffee cup and book stack air freshener for the car from Bath and Body Works. Cute!
Hope your day is stacked for fun.




.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment